4 bedroom property for sale in Rock Road, Rock, North Cornwall
£795,000 Under offer
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
A stylish, contemporary four bedroom home in the desirable coastal village of Rock, situated close to the local amenities and within a short walk of Rock beach. EPC Band D.
• Extended and renovated to a high standard with further planning permission for a one bedroom annex
• Large, bright semi-open plan living space with picture window and log burner in the sitting room
• Four double bedrooms plus flexible study
• Three bathrooms including master en suite
• South facing garden with outside storage
• Separate garage & store room
• Off road parking for four vehicles / boat storage
This light and bright contemporary home is well configured with space in mind. It has been thoughtfully extended and refurbished to a high standard making it an attractive main residence, second home and/or desirable letting property.
Cranbrook is located in the heart of Rock which is a sought after destination on the North Cornwall coast and renowned for its outdoor leisure facilities including; sailing, canoeing, water skiing, gig rowing, windsurfing, golf and scenic coastal walks. The area also boasts a choice of fine beaches and good, year round shopping facilities. Locally, there are a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including; The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy. The market town of Wadebridge, with an excellent range of independent shops, is approximately five miles distant. Rail and air connections are at Bodmin Parkway approximately 15 miles, and Newquay airport approximately 20 miles.
• Semi-open plan kitchen dining area with double doors to the deck
• Separate utility room located off the kitchen
• Full height picture window in the spacious sitting room, complete with log burner and direct access to the deck and garden
• Airing cupboard
• Four double bedrooms; two upstairs in the converted roof space, two downstairs
• Additional flexible study / snug / kids bunkroom
• One family bathroom upstairs, one shower room downstairs, plus master en suite
• Attractive double height gallery landing
• Garage with roller door and large store room
• Four off road parking spaces and/or boat storage
• Enclosed lawned rear garden with side access including two further outside storage sheds
The property is currently a main residence so please note the contents are not included in the sale.
Mains water, electric and drainage, log burner, oil fired central heating.