3 bedroom property for sale in Rock, North Cornwall
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
6 Croftlands is a semi-detached three bedroomed home located in this sought-after Cornish village within short walking distance of the local amenities and within close proximity to North Cornwall's finest beaches. The property is set on a good-sized plot with front and rear gardens. EPC Band F
• In the same family ownership for the last 52 years and in need of modernisation
• Tucked away pleasant location in the heart of Rock close to village amenities.
• Front and rear lawned gardens
• Separate sitting and dining rooms
• Master bedroom, two further bedrooms and family bathroom, ground floor W.C
• Driveway parking for three cars
• In all approximately 1050 sq. ft (97.5 sq.m)
• Built in the 1950s - Current property is of Pre cast concrete construction and therefore unlikely to be mortgageable.
Originally a local authority property, No. 6 Croftlands is pre cast re-enforced concrete construction and is in need of modernisation. The property provides an excellent opportunity to secure a light-filled 3-bedroom home by the sea. Well-positioned within a good-sized plot, 6 Croftlands sits away from the hustle and bustle of the village yet remains within walking distance of all the amenities.
Entrance hall | Living room | Dining room | Kitchen with access to back garden | W.C and storage room
Three Bedrooms | Family Bathroom | Loft storage area
Rock is a highly desirable destination on the North Cornwall coast and is renowned for its outdoor leisure facilities including sailing, canoeing, water skiing, gig rowing, windsurfing, golf and scenic coastal walks. The area also boasts a choice of fine beaches and good shopping facilities. Locally, there are a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy.
The property enjoys sunny, front and rear lawned gardens. There is a separate store shed / workshop with an outside W.C and storage alongside.
Mains Water, Drainage and Electricity. Night Storage Heaters. External Boiler.