Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
Looking out over the Greenaway towards the Doom Bar, this highly desirable, third floor apartment has been positioned within the central core of the ever-popular St Moritz Hotel. Offering a well-proportioned, three-bedroom apartment, it has been designed to take advantage of north Cornwall’s exquisite and unrivalled coastal scenery.
• Located in a privileged position on the 3rd floor, forming part of the renowned St Moritz Hotel with all the benefits of a serviced environment
• Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area opening on to a private balcony
• Three double bedrooms with three en-suite, bathrooms
• Panoramic views across the mouth of the Camel Estuary and the Atlantic Ocean beyond and pretty rural views to the rear
• Strong letting history
• All in approximately 1453 sq ft sq. ft. (134.9 sq. m.) excluding balconies
This highly sought after three-bedroom apartment occupies an elevated position on the 3rd floor in the central core of this iconic landmark development, part of the ever-popular St Moritz Hotel. This popular letting property enjoys unrivalled views looking out over the Camel Estuary, Stepper Point and out to sea.
Built to an extremely high standard providing easy access to all the hotel amenities, Greenaway and Daymer Bay beaches, the apartment represents a very desirable holiday property and/or investment opportunity.
Private decked balcony overlooking the mature hotel gardens with panoramic sea views towards Stepper Point. Two reserved parking spaces and storage cage. Further visitors parking also available on site.
SERVICES: Mains Water, Electricity and Drainage.
Accessed via lift and stairs to the third floor, all in approximately 1,453 sq ft (134.9 sq.m), the accommodation consists of:
• Key fob lift access from the ground floor
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area, with full height glazing to frame the view
• Private balcony which enjoys excellent views out to the mouth of the estuary and beyond
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms (one en-suite), separate shower room
• Entrance hallway and airing cupboard
Leasehold 999 years from 2006. Holiday restriction applies (owners cannot use the property as their Principal Primary Residence). Otherwise, owners have unrestricted use of their apartments and can let whichever weeks they do not wish to use through St Moritz Hotel.