Apartment 07 St Moritz
3 bedroom property for sale in St Moritz Hotel, Trebetherick, North Cornwall
£750,000 Under offer
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
Available off-plan, with completion set for April 2021, the next release of these newly refurbished holiday apartments. Occupying a ground floor position with a private garden within the ever-popular St Moritz, enjoying far reaching views of the Greenaway, the Camel Estuary and out to sea.
• Located on the ground floor in the central building of the renowned St Moritz Hotel, with all the benefits of a serviced environment
• Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area with sun room opening onto a private landscaped garden/terrace
• Three double bedrooms and three en-suite bathrooms
• Within minutes of the SW Coast Path, Daymer and Polzeath beaches and the Camel Estuary
• Excellent letting potential with unlimited owner use
• All in approximately 1478 sq. ft. (135 sq. m.)
APARTMENT AVAILABILITY & PRICES:
• Apt 01 - UNDER OFFER
• Apt 02 - UNDER OFFER
• Apt 03 - UNDER OFFER
• Apt 07 - UNDER OFFER
Four additional ground floor apartments are due to be refurbished in November 2021, please contact us for more details and to register your early interest.
Long Leasehold 999 years (from 2007)
Mains Water, Electricity and Drainage.
Trebetherick is considered to be one of the most attractive locations on the north Cornwall coast, being famous for its mild climate and superb situation at the mouth of the River Camel and within easy access of the South West Coast Path and Polzeath and Daymer Bay beaches. Scenic walking country, easy access to a good choice of restaurants and the St Enodoc Golf Club’s challenging Church Course are just a few of the local amenities on offer. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met within the village or at nearby Rock, but Wadebridge, with its town amenities, is only seven miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 15 miles and Newquay airport (direct daily air flights to London) is approximately 20 miles.
Apartment owners have access to all of the hotel leisure facilities including:
• Indoor pool, sauna & steam room & outdoor pool
• Fully equipped gymnasium
• The Cowshed day spa & treatment rooms (excludes treatments)
• Tennis court
• Restaurant, bar, lounge & games room
• Landscaped gardens