3 bedroom property for sale in St Moritz Hotel, The Greenaway, Trebetherick, North Cornwall
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
A highly sought after, second floor apartment occupying a prime position within the ever-popular St Moritz Hotel. This beautifully presented, three-bedroom apartment enjoys uninterrupted views of the Greenaway, mouth of the Camel Estuary and out to sea beyond.
• Located in a privileged position on the 2nd floor, forming part of the renowned St Moritz Hotel with all the benefits of a serviced environment and an excellent lettings history
• Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area opening on to balcony/terrace
• Three double bedrooms, three en-suite bathrooms
• Panoramic views across the mouth of the Camel Estuary and the Atlantic Ocean beyond
• Strong letting history
• All in approximately 1453 sq ft sq. ft. (134.9 sq. m.) excluding balconies
VIEWING TIMES: Please note that this property is a holiday let and can only be viewed on a Friday.
Take a Virtual Tour
This highly sought after three-bedroom apartment occupies a dominant 2nd floor position in the central core of this iconic landmark development, part of the ever-popular St Moritz Hotel development. This beautifully presented and popular letting property enjoys excellent views over the Camel Estuary, Stepper Point and out to sea.
Built to an extremely high standard with superb quality finishes and furnishings throughout, the apartment represents a very desirable holiday property and/or investment opportunity.
Located on the second floor, all in approximately 1,453 square feet, the accommodation consists of:
• Key fob lift access from the ground floor
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area, which enjoys uninterrupted views out to the mouth of the estuary and beyond
• Large wrap-around terrace that spans the front and side of the apartment
• Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms
• Airing cupboard and separate cloakroom
Leasehold 999 years from 2006. Holiday restriction applies (owners cannot use the property as their Principal Primary Residence). Otherwise owners have unrestricted use of their apartments and can let whichever weeks they do not wish to use through St Moritz Hotel.
Large L-shaped decked balcony overlooking the mature hotel gardens with panoramic sea views towards Stepper Point. Two reserved parking spaces and storage cage. Further visitors parking also available on site.
Mains Water, Electricity and Drainage.
Trebetherick is considered to be one of the most attractive locations on the north Cornwall coast, being famous for its mild climate and superb situation at the mouth of the River Camel and within easy access of the South West Coast Path and Polzeath and Daymer Bay beaches. Scenic walking country, easy access to a good choice of restaurants and the St Enodoc Golf Club’s challenging Church Course are just a few of the local amenities on offer. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met within the village or at nearby Rock, but Wadebridge, with its town amenities, is only seven miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 15 miles and Newquay airport (direct daily air flights to London) is approximately 20 miles.
Apartment owners have access to all of the hotel leisure facilities including:
• Indoor pool, sauna & steam room & outdoor pool
• Fully equipped gymnasium
• The Cowshed day spa & treatment rooms
• Tennis court
• Restaurant, bar, lounge & games room
• Landscaped gardens