3 bedroom property for sale in Church Town Hill, St Minver, North Cornwall
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
A newly built, detached three-bedroom property showcasing traditional materials. Flooded with natural light and finished to exacting standards, Pentire is located within a short drive of some of Cornwall’s finest beaches.
• Open plan living space including kitchen, dining and sitting areas with a contemporary feel throughout
• 3 double bedrooms (1 en-suite), Family bathroom
• Less than a mile from the renowned coastal hotspots of Rock and Polzeath
• Walking distance to local amenities including a traditional pub and post office
• Off road parking for two / three cars, or boat storage
• Sheltered terraces and lawned garden
• 10-year build guarantee
• All in approximately 1238 sq. ft (115 sq. m)
• Awaiting SAP EPC
Pentire presents an excellent opportunity to acquire a newly built home just a short drive from Rock, Polzeath and Daymer Bay. The property is within short reach of the local facilities including the Fourways Inn, post office and The Point golf & country club. Showcasing traditional materials and considered craftsmanship, the property has been fitted with high end fixtures and fittings and is finished to a very high standard throughout.
Take a Virtual Tour
Accessed from the driveway, the front entrance leads through the hall into an impressive open plan kitchen/ dining/ living room with a contemporary wood-burner. Bi-fold doors flood the living area with natural light and open the space onto the terrace and garden outside. A second terrace to the side of the property leading from the utility room, captures the morning sun. The accommodation comprises:
• Entrance Hall with built in coat / boot store
• Utility Room
• Open plan kitchen/dining/ living room with glass wood-burner and oak wood flooring
• Plant cupboard located under the stairs that lead to:
• Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and balcony with views of St Minver Church
• 2 further double bedrooms
• Family bathroom
Private driveway for 2-3 cars | Storage area | Rear and side terraces | Level garden laid to lawn
Mains water, Electricity and Drainage. Air source heat pump.
The picturesque village of St Minver is just minutes from the north Cornwall coast. The area is best known for its mild climate and outdoor leisure facilities, including sailing, surfing, golf and wonderful walking country over coastal and inland routes. St Minver enjoys a bustling 18th Century pub, Post Office and the impressive church of St Menefreda. Most every-day shopping requirements can be met locally in Rock with its range of delicatessens, bakery, fish monger and butchers. Wadebridge, with its extensive town amenities, is only four miles distant. Locally, there are a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including The Mariners Pub in Rock and Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac. Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow can be easily accessed using the ferry and water taxi.