No. 1 Higher Penmayne
3 bedroom property for sale in Penmayne, Rock, North Cornwall
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• Part of an exclusive development of ten, newly built holiday homes
• Open plan living area, 3 double bedrooms, 1 en-suite, 1 family bathroom
• Within easy walking distance of village amenities and the water front
• Off road, private parking for 2 vehicles
• Finished to exacting standards with a high specification throughout, ready for occupation.
• In all approximately 1000 sq. ft (93 sq. mtrs)
No. 1 Higher Penmayne Meadows is part of an exclusive development of ten holiday homes, it represents an amazing opportunity to purchase a high-specification holiday home which comes ready for holiday letting. The site is situated in a tranquil setting in Rock, surrounded by an AONB. The beach is a pleasant stroll away through the fields down to Porthilly, the local amenities, including delicatessen, bakery, butchers and general store, are also only a short walk away. The property boasts premium features such as log burner, extra decking, plantation shutters and upgraded kitchen and the contents are included in the sale – ready for occupation.
Located in Rock, the property is situated in one of the most sought-after destinations along the North Cornish coast which is renowned for its outdoor leisure activities including; sailing, canoeing, water skiing, gig rowing, windsurfing, golf and scenic coastal walks. The area boasts an abundance of fine beaches in particular Daymer Bay and Polzeath as well as good, year-round shopping facilities. Within the local area there are a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including; The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi present easy access to Padstow with an enjoyable trip across the river. The market town of Wadebridge is located just five miles away, which is home to an excellent range of shops and independent restaurants. Rail and air connections that link the area to the rest of the country can be found at Bodmin Parkway approximately 15 miles away and at Newquay airport approximately 20 miles.
Accessed from a private parking area for up to two cars, French doors lead in to an impressive open plan living space. The accommodation comprises:
• Large open plan living space including contemporary kitchen with Corian top, sitting area with Termatech log burner and slate hearth, dining area and fitted plantation shutters to windows and doors.
• Three bedrooms, one en-suite with twin basin and heated towel rail
• Family bathroom with heated towel rail
The decking has been enlarged with low maintenance Millboard to allow for al fresco dining in the evening sun. The plot is lawned and has mature Beech landscaping providing a good level of privacy.
All contents included in the sale, excluding personal effects.
Mains water, drainage and electricity. Grant air source heat pump – underfloor heating controlled via individually zoned thermostats.
Leasehold - 999 years. Management committee to be formed on completion of site.
EPC Band C