Slatewater & Backwater
6 bedroom property for sale in Dunder Park, Polzeath, North Cornwall
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
A pair of impressive contemporary, detached properties situated in an elevated position with far reaching views across the renowned surfing beach of Polzeath. Designed and finished with, style, flair and meticulous attention to detail. These striking properties offer flexible living accommodation with all the ingredients of the perfect beach home.
• These two turn-key properties both have a strong letting history and are available with all contents included (minus personal effects)
• Both properties are unrestricted and have the ability to be separated
• Slatewater: 4 bedrooms, 2 en-suite shower rooms, family bathroom, outside shower area, outside shed for storage of beach equipment, private parking
• Reverse-style living accommodation with large open plan living areas lead onto generous terraces and balconies with spectacular sea views, ideal for outside entertaining
• Three of the bedrooms open out onto an outdoor terrace with far reaching sea views
• Backwater: open plan reverse-living kitchen, dining, living area with sea views, 2 bedrooms open onto a sea facing terrace, family shower room
• Outside shower and private parking for two cars
Take a Virtual Tour
This contemporary two-storey, detached house was constructed in 2017 by Harbour Construction. Set into the hillside on the North Cornwall coast it has been designed to make the most of the stunning views over Polzeath beach and the Atlantic Ocean. All of the principal rooms enjoy sea views with its dramatic and ever-changing backdrop. Carefully considered and built to exacting standards this reverse living property occupies an elevated position and the generous living space is flooded with light from the floor to ceiling windows that open out onto a glass fronted balcony ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining. Slatewater is unrestricted and would make an exceptional holiday home or main residence alike.
In all 1913 sq.ft (177.7 sq.m) External spaces: 455 sq. ft (42.3 sq.m)
Lower Ground Floor:
• Main entrance to house, hallway and storage
• Master Bedroom with sea views, terrace access and en-suite shower room
• Two further bedrooms both with sea views and terrace access
• Family bathroom / wet room
• Fourth bedroom with en-suite shower room
• Utility room with laundry facilities and door to rear outside shower area
• Staircase leading to:
• Large open plan kitchen and dining space with a family TV area at one end and sitting room at the other, all opening out to a glass fronted balcony with stunning sea views
• Separate TV Room
• Cloakroom with basin and W.C.
• Private parking for up to 3 cars
• Large heated shed with space for surfboards, wetsuits and bicycles, with hot outdoor shower
• Wild meadow terraced garden
• Second outdoor hot shower beside utility room
• Steps behind the property rising up to Backwater
The property is fitted with an air source heat pump with underfloor heating throughout and separate zone control for each room. Mains electricity, water and drainage. BT phone/internet and intruder alarm.
A detached property to the rear of Slatewater, Backwater offers flexible ancillary accommodation connected via a gate and steps directly below. The property offers a reverse living layout to make the most of the spectacular views across Polzeath beach with a balcony off the living area and a further terrace accessed from the bedrooms below.
In all 712 sq.ft (66.2 sq.m) External spaces: 339 sq. ft (31.5 sq.m)
• Main entrance to house with storage cupboard
• Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living room with doors to glass fronted balcony
• Steps down to;
Lower Ground Floor:
• Master bedroom with access to terrace
• One further bedroom with access to terrace
• Shower room with walk-in shower and W.C.
• Outdoor heated shower and patio
• Private gravelled parking for up to 2 cars
• Steps and walkway down to Slatewater.
Air sourced heat pump with underfloor heating throughout controlled individually in each room. Mains electricity, water and drainage. BT phone/ internet and intruder alarm.
Polzeath is a popular holiday destination and residential village in north Cornwall, with a vast expanse of sand, excellent surfing and scenic coastal walks. Nearby, in Rock and Daymer Bay, conditions are ideal for sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, as well as the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offering two excellent 18-hole courses. Polzeath has a number of good places to eat and drink, all within walking distance, including The Point Golf and Leisure Club which is a short walk inland. Locally there are also a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including; The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi in Rock make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met in Polzeath and Rock, but the market town of Wadebridge, with an inspiring collection of independent shops, is only about seven miles distant.