5 bedroom property for sale in Windmill Road, St Minver, Wadebridge, Cornwall, North Cornwall
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• 5 bedrooms (1 en suite), family bathroom and further shower room
• Light and bright living accommodation with sliding doors to the garden
• Far reaching views of Brea Hill around to St Breock downs
• Short drive to the popular surfing beach of Polzeath
• Land totalling approximately 1.75 acres (0.7 hectares)
Currently a much-loved family home, Brea View is a well-proportioned, detached property sat in approximately 1.75 acres of its own land. Enjoying expansive views from Brea Hill around to St Breock Downs, this 5-bedroom home enjoys bright and airy living spaces. Just a short drive to the hotspots of Polzeath, Rock and Port Isaac, Brea View would make an ideal main residence or holiday home alike.
Brea Views occupies an enviable parcel of land and is just minutes’ drive to Polzeath which is a highly desirable holiday and residential village with a large beach, some of the best surfing in the country and spectacular walks along the South West Coastal Path. Nearby in Rock and Daymer Bay conditions are ideal for sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, while the renowned St Enodoc golf club boasts two excellent 18-hole courses. Polzeath and the surrounding area is blessed with a wealth of pubs and restaurants, a few of which are particularly notable - Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant in Padstow, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac and two restaurants from chef Paul Ainsworth, Number 6 in Padstow and The Mariners in Rock. Taking the ferry or water taxi from Rock to Padstow is both easy and fun. Most of what you need on a day-to-day basis can be found locally while the market town of Wadebridge, a 15-minute drive, has an inspiring variety of independent shops and a large supermarket.
Accessed from private gravel drive, the accommodation briefly comprises:
• Double height entrance hall
• Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar
• Utility room with independent access and separate shower room
• Dining Room with sliding doors into large conservatory
• Living room with sliding doors on to patio area and garden beyond
• Double bedroom with views over the garden
• Double garage
• Master bedroom with sweeping views over open countryside, en suite bathroom and inbuilt wardrobes
• 3 light and airy double bedrooms
• Recently renovated family bathroom
• 2 storage cupboards
Mains water ~ Mains electricity ~ Private drainage ~ LPG fired central heating