1 Higher Farm
4 bedroom property for sale in Trebetherick, North Cornwall
£850,000 Under offer
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
One Higher Farm is conveniently situated in Trebetherick, nestled between Polzeath and Daymer beaches. This contemporary property has been designed with relaxed coastal living in mind. EPC Band B.
• Successful letting property with a high specification throughout
• Open plan living/kitchen/dining area
• 4-bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (2 en-suite)
• Enclosed garden and sheltered patio
• Off-road parking for two cars with outside storage for sports equipment
• All in approx. 172 sq. m / 1853 sq. ft
One Higher Farm was designed by Purl Designs and built to exacting standards in 2016 by Gynn Construction Ltd. Situated in the sought-after location of Trebetherick, the property has been well thought out, with contemporary living in mind, to accommodate and entertain family and friends, both inside and out. This property provides 4 double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (2 en-suite) and a light and spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining room, flowing seamlessly outside to the sheltered patio.
Internal Specification is currently as follows;
• Well equipped kitchen with built in double oven, electric hob with extractor, double sink, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer and
• Underfloor heating throughout and log burner
• Utility room with sink, washing machine, tumble dryer, plenty of storage cupboards and separate wet room with W.C.
• Family bathroom with rainfall shower, sink and WC
• Currently Sky Q Ultra HD TV
• Currently Sonos music system with speakers
External Specification is currently as follows;
• Off-road parking for two cars
• Double doors lead onto a sheltered patio and an enclosed garden laid to lawn
• Heated outdoor shower and outdoor tap
• Lockable storage cupboard for surf boards etc.
• Wetsuit drying rack
Bedrooms - the current layout is as follows;
• Bedroom one (master) is located on the first floor and has a super-king bed (zip and link), built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, TV with Sky Q mini box and a large en-suite with walk-in rainfall shower and bath.
• Bedroom two has twin beds (zip and link to make super-king), built-in wardrobe with dressing table and garden views.
• Bedroom three has a super-king bed (zip and link), built-in wardrobe with dressing table and garden views.
• Bedroom four has a super-king bed (zip and link), double built-in wardrobe with dressing table, doors that open up to the patio and en-suite shower room.
• Storage cupboard on 1st floor which could be a walk-in wardrobe or large lockable cupboard.
If you are looking for the perfect Cornish coastal home, then Trebetherick is a magical spot from which to explore everything the North Cornwall Coast has to offer. With the world class St Enodoc links golf course on your doorstep, and the Point at Polzeath nearby, you will be spoilt for golfing choice. From your doorstep, stroll down to the calm clear waters of Daymer Bay with its golden sandy beaches perfect for young children. Cruise around to Polzeath for more exhilarating waves and try your hand at surfing, body boarding or stand up paddle boarding. Just a few minutes' drive away lies the water sports hub of Rock where you can sail, water-ski and paddle board; hire a motorboat, book a fishing or pleasure boat trip or sign up for dinghy lessons. Hop onto the Padstow ferry to experience the busy fishing harbour, cafes, galleries and shops. An excellent range of restaurants are within easy reach including the ** Michelin Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, the * Michelin Restaurant under Paul Ainsworth, No. 6 Padstow, Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen restaurant at Watergate Bay and Rick Stein’s seafood restaurant in Padstow. The Dining Room in Rock is also highly regarded.
Ground Floor: Entrance hall | Open plan kitchen/living/dining room | Utility room | Wet room | Double en-suite bedroom | 2 Bedrooms | Family shower room
First Floor: Master en-suite bedroom | Storage room
Off-road parking at the front of the property with gate to landscaped gardens with patio. Outdoor shower with storage for surfboards, wetsuits and additional equipment.
Mains water, electricity and drainage | underfloor heating | state-of-the-art ground source heat pump
Are not included in the sale but are available by separate negotiation