5 bedroom property for sale in Granary Lane, Roserrow, Polzeath, North Cornwall
£625,000 Under offer
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• Spacious holiday home located in a quiet position at The Point at Polzeath, Roserrow
• Five bedrooms, two with en suite, a family bathroom and utility room with shower. Separate W/C.
• Generous enclosed rear garden with further paddock.
• Integral garage and private parking for at least two cars.
• In all approximately 1888 sq. ft (175.4 sq.m)
Talamore is a substantial property situated in a generous plot in the heart of The Point Golf and Leisure Club, a highly desirable and tranquil location with direct footpath access to the renowned surfing beach of Polzeath. Light and airy, the property benefits from reversed living with all principle living rooms enjoying views out onto the garden. The Point has excellent facilities including an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, a leisure centre, spa and brasserie.
Polzeath is a popular holiday destination and residential village in North Cornwall, with a vast expanse of sand, excellent surfing and scenic coastal walks. Nearby in Rock and Daymer Bay conditions are ideal for sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, as well as the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offering two excellent 18-hole courses. Locally there are also a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including; The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi in Rock make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met in Polzeath and Rock but the market town of Wadebridge, with an inspiring collection of independent shops, is only about seven miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 15 miles and Newquay airport approximately 20 miles.
Accessed off Granary Lane, the accommodation briefly comprises (please see floor plan for configuration):
- Entrance hall with useful storage cupboard
- Three comfortable bedrooms, one en-suite and built in wardrobes
- Single bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Family bathroom and separate utility room with shower
- Integral garage
- Spacious kitchen/dining area with a range of cabinets and doors to rear decking and garden
- Sitting room with fire and views out to rear garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and built in wardrobe
Generous, elevated gardens complete with patio area and access into the kitchen/dining room. Ground floor courtyard with outdoor shower and single, integral garage. Separate paddock to rear beyond garden fence.
Mains water, electricity and drainage. Oil fired central heating.
Freehold ~ holiday restricted