5 bedroom property for sale in Rock Road, Rock, North Cornwall
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
Tennessee is an impressive 5 -bedroom property tucked away just off Rock Road. This well-thought-out property benefits from private gardens and a separate studio apartment with double garage below.
• Master suite, 3 further bedrooms (1 en suite), family bathroom
• Open plan living with bespoke feature oak staircase
• Annexe with double garaging below
• Private manicured gardens accessed via a private drive
• Moments away from the village amenities and a 15-minute walk to Rock and Porthilly beaches
• All in approx. 4874 sq. ft / 462sq m
Tennessee is a striking property, nestled in a leafy position away from the hustle and bustle of Rock village. This 5-bedroom house has an open plan kitchen/dining room, separate snug along with a spacious family living room. Tennessee showcases a sophisticated blend of traditional materials and contemporary flair. The property includes a well-presented studio flat, a double garage, conservatory, well-groomed gardens and an idyllic summer house.
Rock is a favoured residential and holiday village best known for its mild climate and outdoor leisure facilities. Acclaimed as one of Cornwall’s major sailing centres, conditions are also ideal for water sports as diverse as water-skiing and windsurfing. The renowned St. Enodoc Golf Club offers two challenging 18-hole courses, and there is wonderful walking country over coastal and inland routes. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met within the village, but Wadebridge, with its town amenities, is only five miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 15 miles, and Newquay airport is approximately 20 miles.
Mains water, electricity
GROUND FLOOR: Entrance hall with grand staircase | open plan kitchen/dining/living room | additional large family living room | study | family bathroom | utility room with WC
FIRST FLOOR: Master bedroom with en suite and walk-in wardrobe | 3 further double bedrooms (1 with en suite), all with built-in wardrobes | family bathroom
ANNEXE: Conservatory | studio apartment with built-in kitchen | bathroom | double garage below
• Solid oak wood flooring throughout ground floor and bespoke oak and black walnut feature staircase
• Electric underfloor heating in all bathrooms and utilities
• Zip tap and quartz worktop
• Central vacuum and air exchange system throughout
• New oil tank
• BT Infinity and Sky
• Loft boarded and plastered, ready to be renovated into a hobby room
• Annexe which includes white-goods