Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Good letting history
• Very easy access to Polzeath beach, coastal paths, cafes and local amenities
• One private parking space, a rare commodity in the centre of Polzeath
• In all approximately 569 sq.ft.
LEASEHOLD – Length term approx. 985 years
Renovated to exacting standards, the Village Flat provides light and airy, contemporary accommodation. Ideally positioned just a stone's throw from Polzeath Beach, the property is currently a popular holiday let and much-loved by family and friends.
Polzeath is a highly desirable holiday and residential village, with a vast expanse of sand, excellent surf and scenic coastal walks. Nearby in Rock and Daymer Bay conditions are ideal for sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, as well as the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offering two excellent 18-hole courses. Polzeath is fortunate to have a range of good places to eat and drink, but there are also a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs in the surrounding area including; The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth's No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met locally but the market town of Wadebridge, with an inspiring collection of independent shops, is around seven miles distant.
Accessed via private outdoor steps, the property has;
• A galley style kitchen with new appliances.
• Light and airy living / dining area.
• Open plan comfortable seating space.
• From the living area doors lead to the two double bedrooms.
• Bathroom with a corner shower and large basin.
• Outside lockable storage space
One private parking space adjacent to the property.
Contents are not included in the sale but may be available via separate negotiation.
Mains water, drainage and electricity ~ 'on demand' electric heaters.