4 bedroom property for sale in Keiro Lane, St Minver, Rock, North Cornwall
£695,000 Under offer
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• 4 bedrooms with flexible 5th bedroom / snug, 2 en-suite and 2 further bathrooms
• Open plan kitchen / dining / living area
• Far reaching views over the Cornish countryside
• Convenient location within walking distance of the local pub and village amenities
• High specification throughout with an acute attention to detail
• All in approx. 206 sq m / 2217 sq ft
Rock 1 mile, Polzeath 2 miles, Wadebridge 6 miles, Port Isaac 7 miles, Bodmin Parkway 16 miles, Newquay Airport 18 miles, Truro 31 Miles
Viewings by appointment
Guide Price: £695,000
Brickwood presents an excellent opportunity to acquire a newly built property completed to an exemplary standard. The property is situated within easy reach of the village amenities and a short drive from the renowned beaches of Rock, Polzeath and Daymer Bay. Featuring carefully considered open plan living spaces with far reaching views of open countryside and the pretty village of St Minver beyond.
Rock is a highly desirable destination on the North Cornwall coast and is renowned for its outdoor leisure facilities including; sailing, canoeing, water skiing, gig rowing, windsurfing, golf and scenic coastal walks, The area also boasts a choice of fine beaches and good shopping facilities. Locally, there are a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including; The Mariners Pub in Rock, Restaurant Nathan Outlaw in Port Isaac, Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth's No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy.
Accessed from the driveway, the accommodation comprises:
• Open plan kitchen/dining/ sitting area with bi-fold doors onto terrace
• Snug/5th bedroom
• Shower room
• Utility room
• Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
• 3 further bedrooms, 1 en-suite
• Family bathroom
Please refer to the floor plan for configuration
Sheltered, raised terrace stretching the length of the property with far reaching views over open countryside to St Minver beyond. Private and enclosed garden.
Air source heat pump ~ Mains water ~ Electricity ~ Drainage