4 bedroom property for sale in Pendoggett, St Kew, North Cornwall
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• Master suite, three bedrooms (1 ensuite), family bathroom and further WC
• Open plan living accommodation with expansive views out towards the Atlantic Ocean and access onto curved feature balcony
• Manicured gardens, with mature borders and terraces
• A short drive from the villages of St Kew, St Endellion and the historic fishing village of Port Isaac
• Built by Gynn Construction in 2012
• In all approximately 2,886 sq. ft (268.1 sq. m)
China Meadow is a spectacular reverse living property, individually designed to capture its expansive coastal views. Carefully considered and built to exacting standards, this highly desirable property delivers the perfect blend of comfort and class, with high end fixtures and fittings throughout. Enjoying an elevated position with generous space for entertaining, China Meadow would make an attractive second home or main residence alike.
Located within 1.5 miles of the parish of St Kew, China Meadow is conveniently positioned a short drive away the ever popular two-hundred-year-old gastro pub, The St Kew Inn. The North Cornish Coastline is just over a mile away and a short drive can see you in the heart of Port Isaac, a historic fishing port famed for its picturesque fisherman’s cottages and narrow streets. The village itself has been the stage for various film and television series, the most notable being ITVs ‘Doc Martin’ starring Martin Clunes where it’s known as Port Wenn. The village is also famous for being the home to the successful shanty singing group The Fishermans Friends who are often found singing on the Platt during the summer weeks. Port Isaac is the home of popular chef, Nathan Outlaw where he has two establishments holding three Michelin Stars. Within a few miles are the beautiful sandy beaches of Polzeath, Daymer Bay and Rock with their abundance of water sport activities, dramatic coastal walks and a vast array of bars and eateries. Wadebridge is just five miles away and is a popular, vibrant and busy town, recently voted one of the top places to live in the UK, by The Sunday Times. The town has much to offer including a wide range of quality independent shops and retailers, pubs, and restaurants.
Exemplary specification and architectural flair complement this well positioned property. Approached via private driveway, an oak door opens into the accommodation which briefly comprises:
• Grand entrance hall with bespoke central staircase crafted from oak and inlayed with ebony, with engineered oak flooring
• Broad & Turner designed kitchen complete with Britannia stainless steel cooker, Fisher and Paykal appliances, walk-in pantry and Portuguese limestone flooring
• Broad & Turner designed utility room complete with Miele fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer and Portuguese limestone flooring
• Dining room fitted with Stuv fireplace, Delabole slate surround and hearth, Schuco bi-fold doors onto curved feature balcony and engineered oak flooring
• Living room fitted with SCAN fireplace, Delabole slate surround and hearth, sliding doors onto balcony, surround sound and engineered oak flooring
• Guest bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Cloak room and separate WC
• Master suite with dressing room, ensuite and sliding doors onto patio
• 2 further bedrooms, both with access onto the patio and garden
• Family bathroom complete with high end fixtures and fittings
• Sitting room with feature curved wall and surround sound
• Laundry room and separate plant room both with in-built storage
Terraced garden laid to lawn, bordered by shrubs and trees which lead down to a generous, fenced garden. Patio areas to the front and side of the property are ideally positioned to enjoy the sea views.
Mains electricity ~ mains water ~ private drainage ~ underfloor heating powered by ground source heat pump ~ 2 Vent axia MVHR air exchange units located on both floors