29 Bradfords Quay
4 bedroom property for sale in Wadebridge, North Cornwall
£595,000 Under offer
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• 4 bedrooms, 2 en-suite with one further shower room and a separate W/C.
• South facing riverside location with views of the River Camel.
• Stylish fitted kitchen and bespoke Blinds.
• Light and spacious open plan living area with sun terrace.
• In all approximately 2160 sq. ft. (200 sq. mtrs)
Forming part of this exclusive, riverside development, 29 Bradfords Quay is a stylishly presented townhouse, arranged over 4 floors and in short walking distance of the amenities at the heart of Wadebridge. With high specification features throughout, 29 benefits from light and spacious, open plan living which leads to the generous sun terrace with South facing views of the River Camel. The property itself was completed in 2015 and has been a much-loved primary residence since.
Wadebridge is a thriving former market town straddling the River Camel which offers an excellent combination of shops, amenities, schools and sporting facilities. Within just a few miles of the property are a wide selection of some of the very best sandy beaches that north Cornwall has to offer, including Polzeath, Daymer Bay, Porthilly and the water sports resort of Rock. For the golfing enthusiast there are several very good courses within north Cornwall with the renowned courses of St. Enodoc and Trevose on opposite sides of the Camel Estuary. The Camel Trail, which is excellent for cyclists and walkers alike, is located just moments from the property. Nearby the quaint fishing town of Padstow offers a large number of good pubs and restaurants including Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant. To the south-west lies Newquay airport providing daily flights to London Gatwick.
Accessed from the private road over the driveway to the front, covered entrance door, the accommodation comprises (please see floorplan for configuration):
• Spacious entrance hall with under-stair cupboard.
• Utility room with versatile store area.
• Garage with electric door.
• Open plan living area with high specification fitted kitchen, comfortable dining area and spacious sitting room opening out on to South facing sun terrace.
• Master bedroom with stylishly presented en-suite, opening out on to balcony with views of the River Camel.
• Double bedroom with en-suite, bespoke fitted wardrobes.
• Two further spacious, double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one with south facing views of the River Camel.
• Shower room with heated towel rail, eaves storage.
Mains water, drainage and electricity. Mains Gas central heating via thermostatically zoned under floor heating.
The property benefits from a generous deck terrace to the rear with a remote controlled sun awning which enjoys a pleasant South facing aspect as well as views up and down the River Camel. Outside lighting to front and rear of the property together with a comfortable balcony off the master bedroom.
There is garage parking for one car with three off-road, private spaces to the front, guests have access to a number of visitor spaces close-by.
10 Year Home Buyers Guarantee (Premier) valid from the date of completion of construction.
Annual service charge of £900, paid in two instalments or once every 6 months.
Long leasehold - 999 years (share of freehold)