The Old Dairy
4 bedroom property for sale in 32 New Road, Port Isaac, North Cornwall
£425,000 Under offer
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• Currently a much-loved, private second home, in good order throughout
• 3 bedrooms plus an additional flexible bedroom/snug, 1 ensuite, further family bathroom
• Light and spacious
• Private parking for 2 vehicles, garden to the front and rear
• In all approximately 1342 sq. ft. (125 m2)
Built in the 1930’s, this 4 bedroom, detached property is situated on a generous corner site at the top of the old village. This character, coastal home would make a desirable letting property, located within easy walking distance of the local amenities and historic fishing harbour.
Port Isaac is a popular holiday destination and residential village on the rugged North Cornwall coast, famed for its historic fishing harbour, quaint winding streets and scenic coastal walks. Nearby, in Rock and Daymer Bay, conditions are ideal for sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing, as well as the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offering two excellent 18-hole courses. With a friendly local community which cares with great pride for its environment, Port Isaac has a number of good places to eat and drink, all within walking distance, including 2 of Nathan Outlaws eateries where he holds 3 Michelin stars. Locally there are also a wealth of excellent restaurants and pubs including; The Port Gaverne Hotel, Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant and Paul Ainsworth’s No. 6 in Padstow. The ferry and water taxi in Rock make travelling to Padstow both enjoyable and easy. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met in Port Isaac but the market town of Wadebridge, with an inspiring collection of independent shops, is only about 8 miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 17 miles and Newquay airport approximately 20 miles.
Includes some original features such as stain glassed windows either side of the front door, sanded floorboards and ornamental kitchen range. The accommodation briefly comprises:
• Kitchen/dining room complete with modern appliances and stable door
• Light and bright sitting room/ sun room with stable door
• Lounge with wood burning stove
• Master bedroom, 2 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Original wood floors throughout the ground floor, excluding kitchen and TV room
• Very large attic bedroom with space for both a double and additional single bed, inbuilt storage and ensuite bathroom
• Property fitted with an alarm system
A rare commodity in the village, The Old Dairy enjoys parking for 2 vehicles, which is bordered by a front garden. To the rear, a raised patio area and garden laid to lawn, enjoying views over Roscarrock Hill and provides the perfect space for outdoor entertaining. Generous laundry room to the rear of the property, ideal for wetsuit/outdoor gear storage.
Mains electric ~ main water ~ mains drainage. ~ efficient electric heating system individually controlled in each room via mobile app ~ Fast broadband (average >40MB/sec)