4 bedroom property for sale in Villa 19, St Moritz Hotel, Trebetherick, North Cornwall
£840,000 Under offer
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• 4 bedrooms, 1 ensuite and further family bathroom and W.C.
• Strong letting history
• Highly desirable location within walking distance of Daymer Bay, Greenaway and Polzeath beaches and local amenities
• In the grounds of the acclaimed St Moritz complex, benefitting from the year round leisure facilities, restaurants and swimming pools
• In all approximately 1172 sq. ft
Big Cave provides a flexible and innovative way of enjoying the advantages of this luxury development. Comfortable and accommodating, the open plan living space has an interior designed, contemporary finish throughout. The reverse living includes kitchen, dining and living areas and a generous terrace for enjoying outside dining and far reaching views over the Atlantic Ocean. The property benefits from 4 bedrooms including a master ensuite, two twin rooms, bunk room and further family bathroom.
Trebetherick is considered one of the most attractive areas in Cornwall, being famous for its mild climate and superb situation at the mouth of the River Camel on the beautiful North Cornish coast. Scenic walking country, easy access to a choice of fine beaches and St Enodoc Golf Club’s challenging Church Course are just a few of the local activities on offer. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met within the village or at nearby Rock, but Wadebridge, with its town amenities, is only seven miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 15 miles and Newquay airport (direct daily air flights to London) is approximately 20 miles.
The property has solid wood flooring and is laid out over two floors and enjoys reverse living. The accommodation comprises:
• Master bedroom with ensuite and patio doors to the garden
• 2 twin bedrooms, further family bathroom
• Open plan living including kitchen, dining and seating area
• Terrace with views of the Atlantic Ocean beyond
• Bunk room
• Log burner
• Large boarded loft space
Private parking for two vehicles, grassed area to the front of the property with outside shower. Generous split-level terrace and garden to the rear with BBQ facilities.
Contents are included in the sale excluding personal effects
Main water, electricity and drainage ~ Calor Gas fired central heating/water ~ Solar panels supporting hot water
Long leasehold - 999 years (Holiday restriction)