4 bedroom property for sale in St Teath, North Cornwall
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• Four/five bedrooms, 1 en-suite and 2 family bathrooms
• Large kitchen extension providing a light and airy addition to the living accommodation and access to rear terrace and garden
• A short drive to some of Cornwall’s finest beaches and fishing villages including; Port Isaac (just over 5 miles), Port Gaverne and Trebarwith
• Set in generous grounds including parking for a minimum of 4 cars and private landscaped garden
• Stone outhouse/storage building
• In all about 2,034 sq. ft. (188.0 sq. m.)
Trewennan Barn is an imposing, attractive and recently renovated barn conversion, nestled amongst the Cornish countryside on the edge of the popular village of St Teath. Carefully considered and sympathetically restored, the property provides the perfect blend of comfort and character and has been completed with high specification throughout. Ideally located within a short drive of Port Isaac, Port Gaverne and Trebarwith, this country retreat would make an exceptional main residence or holiday home alike.
St Teath is a charming Cornish village that retains a strong sense of local community, offering amenities such as; a village shop, post office, primary school, family run butchers, cafe and pub. The ever popular and thriving town of Wadebridge is just eight miles distant and provides a wider range of leisure and shopping facilities.
Within a four mile drive the delightful beaches of Tregardock, Trebarwith and Port Gaverne are easily accessible. The historic fishing village of Port Isaac, famous for the TV series Doc Martin and the shanty singers Fishermans Friends, sits just a mile along the coast from Port Gaverne. It offers a wide range of cafés and eateries including two of Nathan Outlaw’s restaurants where he holds a combined three Michelin stars. Benefitting from a sailing school, ski school and championship golf course, the renowned waterside resort of Rock is a popular choice amongst locals and holiday makers alike.
Accessed from the main drive way, the property has a generous gravel parking area to the front. The accommodation comprises:
• Open plan kitchen/dining/seating area with new kitchen extension, underfloor heating and access to rear terrace
• Utility room
• Snug/ 5th bedroom
• Family bathroom
• 4 bedrooms, 1 ensuite with underfloor heating
• Family bathroom
The recent kitchen extension takes full advantage of the gardens and incorporates a well laid out terrace area adjoining the kitchen to provide the perfect area for al fresco dining. With private and generous landscaped gardens, largely laid to lawn and a storage shed to the side of the property which is ideal for stowing bikes, surfboards and outside equipment.
Mains water ~ private drainage (septic tank) ~ electricity ~ underfloor heating ~ oil fired central heating