4 bedroom property for sale in Trebetherick, North Cornwall
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• Large open plan kitchen/dining room with first floor sitting room, enjoying far reaching views towards the Cornish countryside
• Four bedrooms with two en suite and one family bathroom
• Low maintenance terraces, gardens and grounds with lawned area to the front
• In easy access of beaches at Polzeath, Daymer Bay & Rock with network of footpaths linking in to the beach at Daymer and coast paths
• In all approx. 2518 sq. ft
Designed by Architect Peter Hume at Purl Design and built in 2014, the property has been imaginatively and carefully designed to maximise the property’s sought after position. In keeping with 21st century living, the generous open plan living areas front the garden, terraces and far reaching views directly to the rear of the property. Immense attention has been paid to the detail and finishes, with pale wood floors, Silestone work tops, and natural stone tiled bathrooms. The balance of style and comfort has been balanced with equal proportion creating a well laid out and spacious family or holiday home. Set back from the mouth of the Camel Estuary at Daymer Bay, the property benefits from being within very easy access of all this popular coastal hotspot have to offer. The accommodation is laid out in the floor plans below and comprises;
• Open plan kitchen/dining room with full height patio doors leading out to the paved terrace
• Utility with a door to the rear garden
• Master bedroom suite comprising an en suite bathroom and a walk-in dressing room
• Spacious living room with elevated and private countryside views
• Three further bedrooms, all with built in storage one with an en suite bathroom
• Family bathroom
Chy Lowen is ideally suited for those who wish to enjoy the benefits of coastal living in this ever popular position on the North Cornish coast. Daymer Bay is approximately 10 minutes gentle walk via direct footpath, offering easy access to safe swimming, scenic coastal walking, kite & wind surfing and access via the footpaths onto the St Enodoc Golf Club and St Enodoc Church. The bar, restaurant and leisure facilities at The Point are also in close proximity, again accessible via direct footpath leading across fields from the rear of the property. Trebetherick and Rock offer most everyday shopping requirements but Wadebridge, with a wealth of independent shops, is only 7 miles inland. The St Moritz Hotel with its bar, restaurant and renowned Cowshed Spa is again only 10 mins walk away. The water taxi or ferry to Padstow provide easy access to this gastronomic destination and all it has to offer. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 15 miles and Newquay airport (direct daily air flights to London) is approximately 20 miles.
Communications are good with the A30 dual carriageway at Bodmin only 12 miles away which provides access to the national motorway network at Exeter. There is a railway station at Bodmin Parkway which links directly to London Paddington. Newquay Airport is 30 minutes away and offers a number of national and international flights with flights from London Gatwick to Newquay taking under one hour.
The driveway enters to the front of the property with a good sized parking area laid to cobbles. Generous terraces and lawn areas.
Mains water and electricity. Private drainage. LPG bottled gas.
are excluded from the sale.
Photos kindly provided by Latitude50 and remain their property.