3 bedroom property for sale in The Point, Polzeath, North Cornwall
£475,000 Under offer
Please note: the satellite and street view images for this area can be upto 5 years old so should not be relied upon to accurately depict the property.
To discuss this property with one of our team please call or e-mail using the details below.
01208 862 601
• A stunning duplex apartment
• Large roof terrace with panoramic views over the golf course and towards the dramatic North Cornwall coastline
• Immaculately presented, light and spacious accommodation
• Popular letting property with proven track record
• Three bedrooms, three bathrooms
• Parking available
This beautifully presented 1st and 2nd floor apartment boasts stunning views across the golf course, towards the sea with Pentire Point and Newlands Island in the distance.
Situated approximately a miles drive to Polzeath and by a footpath through the golf course, the property is ideally located to enjoy the popular surfing beach. Polzeath is a favoured holiday and residential spot, with a vast expanse of sand, safe bathing and surfing. Nearby at Rock and Daymer Bay conditions are ideal for water sports as diverse as sailing, waterskiing, canoeing and windsurfing. The facilities at The Point Golf Course are excellent and include a restaurant, bar, state of the art air conditioned gym, indoor swimming pool and 18 hole golf course with private landing strip.
The property is accessed from a small court yard shared with 4 other apartments. Steps lead up to the property which briefly comprises of:
• Living/kitchen/dining room
• Shower room
• Three bedrooms (two ensuite)
• Large terrace
• Under floor heating throughout
• Bespoke Tom Schneider furniture
• Neville Johnson wardrobes
There is a management fee of approx. £364 and buildings insurance approx. £406, both paid annually. The property is currently a successful holiday home managed by The Point and has a good letting history. The lease is 999 years with no ground rent to pay.
Mains water, drainage and electric.